Welcome to Ballo Realty Property Management, the most progressive property management company in Wake County, NC.
Renting with us comes with many advantages:
AVAILABLE HOMES FOR RENT
Before You Begin Your Application
Thank you for showing interest in renting a home with Ballo Realty Property Management (BPM). Submitting a rental application with BPM is an online process. To submit a rental application for one of our properties, please follow these steps:
- Be sure to review the property listing, our Rental Qualification Requirements (below) and Sample Lease (available upon request) to understand all requirements, terms and conditions prior to completing the application process.
- Please make sure you provide accurate, up-to-date information and documents so there will be no delays in processing your application. When submitting contact information for residential and employment references, please verify the contact information is correct.
Each individual age 18 and over who will occupy the property should complete a separate application.
Below is the list of documents and information to prepare in advance
- 3 years of previous residential history locations, dates, and previous landlord names with telephone and email information.
- Proof of Income: Documents showing the qualifying gross income requirement of the minimum of three (3) times the monthly rent amount:
- Provide Employer information, supervisory name and contact tel number and email information.
- 3 most recent pay stubs, 3 most recent bank statements or prior year 1099 or W2 as PDF or photo snapshot.
- Self-employed individuals must provide their most recent two years personal federal tax returns (full and complete, signed).
- PDF or photo snapshot of your driver’s license or photo ID passport.
- Please make sure your emergency contract is someone other than another Applicant or Occupant.
- $75 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee per applicant. (you will need debit / credit card)
- All pets are subject to a $20 pet screening fee.
Rental qualification requirements
- Income Requirements: Gross household income shall be three times of the Gross Income. Additional occupant’s income may be combined to meet this requirement. If employment income does not meet the criteria, sufficient documentation of other supplemental income must be provided. (i.e. bank statements, savings, educational grants, etc). Employment history of min one year must be verifiable. Multiple employers are acceptable. Debt to net monthly household income ratio in excess of 30% may result in denial of application. Unless a specific property listing states otherwise, government vouchers are not accepted as payment towards monthly rental
- Rental History: Rental/ Residence history will be verified for each applicant. All residency situations will be considered, however some general minimal guidelines include, but are limited to the following:
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable rental/residence history. If an applicant does not have one year of rental history, the applicant may still apply with a qualified signer.
- No more than (2) late payments in any 12-month period. OR.
- No more than one (1) NSF in any 12-month period.
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal of lease or eviction
- No prior or pending evictions
- No monies owed to a previous Landlord
- Credit History: A credit report will be processed on each applicant. All credit situations will be considered on a case by case basis. Some general minimal guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- No bankruptcies, or a pending bankruptcy, eviction within the last seven (7) years or a pending bankruptcy
- Credit score above 600. Those with a credit score under 600 may have their applications denied. If there are multiple applicants the lowest credit score of all the applicants will determine credit qualifications
- No rental collections history. No seriously delinquent, past due, or current collection accounts
- If credit is an issue, applicants MAY be required to have a co-signer
- Criminal History: All Applicants must meet BPM’s minimal criminal history criteria, which include but are not limited to the following:
The Following Crimes May Result in the Denial of an Application:
- Felony convictions of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 10 years
- Felony convictions resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, "arson", within the last 7
- Any sexual related convictions for any time